We’re really sorry to have to do this, but nothing has changed sufficiently to enable us to feel positive about the on going situation for gigs this year. Gigs are like icebergs there’s a huge amount of costly prep(for us and for you!) and until we feel confident that you can feel confident it’s just not the right time.
So all gigs through April, May and June are now officially postponed. That just leaves NOTP Loreley, they’re not going to be making a statement about the festival until quite late in the spring, we’ll hold on a bit longer with that one, but really not sure about the viability of this for us this year.
We know that the covid situation is different for you all across the world, but please all stay safe and we really (REALLY) look forward to seeing you all when we all know it’s much safer to do so.
(Refund info should come direct from your ticket seller, or you can contact the place you purchased the ticket from directly.)